Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Angela F on Mar 31st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Brown's for about 30 yrs Love Dr Brown Great Dr one Of the best around he is A one on one Dr.....THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!

Terrible Doctor had license revoked in CA then reduced to probation show details Terrible Doctor had license revoked in CA then reduced to probation
Aug 21st, 2013

Horrible doctor not capable of treating anything beyond the common cold.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Aug 9th, 2013

I saw Dr. Brown for an internal infection , he mostly stared at his lap top. He dispensed antibiotics after consulting his computer and I went home. After several days I was no better and so I googled the antibiotic, found out it wasn't used to treat my infection. I called a specialist but couldn't get in for 3 weeks so I made another appointment with Dr. Brown thinking he could at least order some tests and blood work while I was waiting to see the specialist. Maybe give me a more appropriate antibiotic. His office called back a few hours before my appointment and said he didn't want to see me, I should see a specialist. It'll take 3 weeks I explained, this could be life threatening. I was told to see the specialist or go to the ER. He had no real interest in my well being.

Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Brown is one of the best practetioners in the Country