Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  show details
by Angela F on Mar 31st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Brown's for about 30 yrs Love Dr Brown Great Dr one Of the best around he is A one on one Dr.....THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!

|  Terrible Doctor had license revoked in CA then reduced to probation  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Horrible doctor not capable of treating anything beyond the common cold.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

I saw Dr. Brown for an internal infection , he mostly stared at his lap top. He dispensed antibiotics after consulting his computer and I went home. After several days I was no better and so I googled the antibiotic, found out it wasn't used to treat my infection. I called a specialist but couldn't get in for 3 weeks so I made another appointment with Dr. Brown thinking he could at least order some tests and blood work while I was waiting to see the specialist. Maybe give me a more appropriate antibiotic. His office called back a few hours before my appointment and said he didn't want to see me, I should see a specialist. It'll take 3 weeks I explained, this could be life threatening. I was told to see the specialist or go to the ER. He had no real interest in my well being.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Brown is one of the best practetioners in the Country