A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Burke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rogers Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ames, IA.
See Ames Primary Care Doctors, Ames Family Physicians, and Ames Geriatric Doctors.