A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Burke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rogers Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ames, IA.
See Ames Primary Care Doctors, Ames Family Physicians, and Ames Geriatric Doctors.