A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Campbell practice?
Dr. James Campbell practices Family Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Family Physicians.