Learn more about Dr. James Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Carpenter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. James Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Primary Care Doctors.