A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Carpenter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Carpenter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. James Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Family Physicians.