A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marion County Medical Center
- Loris Healthcare System
- Mullins Hospital, Mullins, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Raymond Carroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Carroll practice?
- Dr. James Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carroll practices Family Medicine near Mullins, SC.
See Mullins Family Physicians.