Overall Review

October 29th, 2015
After trying for years for a doctor that could help me, he did, he actually took the time to listen and he understood. He's the best doctor I've seen to make you feel like there is hope!

August 20th, 2015
best doctor ever

February 20th, 2015
Most Compassionate Doctor I Know
Dr. Carroll is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I know. He treats me like a personal friend. He cares about my feelings and he cares about helping me live a more active life without pain and discomfort. Sometimes, it is necessary for him to refer me to specialists to diagnosis and/or treat health issues that he doesn't specialize in, but he has never referred me to a doctor who wasn't excellent in his field. As good as they all have been, though, they don't compare to him in bedside manner. Doctor Carroll's bedside manner is the best ever! He's a great listener who makes me feel good in his presence, no matter what my health complaints are at the time of my visit. He is knowledgeable about everything! I don't know how one person can know so much about so much, but he is blessed in that way and I always feel like I am in good hands when I am with him. Dr. Carroll is a very patient, caring doctor who makes me feel better every time I leave his office. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Carroll.

May 4th, 2014
fantastic doctor
Dr. Carroll and his staff are wonderful. They treat you with respect and dignity. I would reffer Dr. Carroll to anyone.

August 19th, 2012
1CD
Dr. Carroll has been a God send to me. He is the only Dr. in 12 years that could diagnose & treat my bi polar condition. All other Dr's. in myrtle beach, north myrtle beach, surfside & pawleys couldn't figure it out in 12 years!!!! He went above & beyond to help me day or night & took my emergency calls at home!!!! My great grandfather was the only other Dr.that ever practiced this way!!! I'm 38 now so that was quite awhile back, Dr. Carroll is an astounding Dr.

January 22nd, 2010
Patient
Dr Carroll is a great Doc! Always kind and very good with making certain he researches medications prior to giving them to make certain it is right for the condition prescribed!