A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Cassady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cassady, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassady graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cassady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Cassady MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cassady practice?
- Dr. James Cassady has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cassady practices Radiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.