Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rutherford Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.