A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rutherford Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.