A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rutherford Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.