A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Cole practice?
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.