A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cook, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Cook MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cook practice?
- Dr. James Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cook practices Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.