A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cook, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Cook MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cook practice?
- Dr. James Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cook practices Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.