A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cooper is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Cooper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. James Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cooper practices Psychiatry near Kensington, MD.
See Kensington Psychiatrists.