A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cunningham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. James Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA and Hermiston, OR.
See Renton Internists and Renton Oncologists.