A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cunningham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cunningham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. James Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Internists and Walla Walla Oncologists.