A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Demarco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Demarco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Demarco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Demarco practice?
- Dr. James Demarco has 1 office location.
Dr. James Demarco practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.