A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dilley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dilley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dilley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Dilley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Dilley practice?
- Dr. James Dilley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dilley practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists, Winston Salem Nephrologists, and Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners.