Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Donovan
Dr. James Donovan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Donovan is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Kettering Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Donovan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Donovan has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Donovan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Rick Balestra
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Dima Diab
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Surabhi Khanna
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10