A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Donovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Rest Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Donovan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Donovan practice?
- Dr. James Donovan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Donovan practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Preventive Medicine Specialists.