A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Downey, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Downey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Downey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Downey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Downey MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Downey practice?
- Dr. James Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Downey practices Urology near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Urologists.