Learn more about Dr. James Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Everett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Everett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Everett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Everett MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Everett practice?
- Dr. James Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Everett practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
See East Weymouth Internists and East Weymouth Oncologists.