A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Everett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Everett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Everett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Everett MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Everett practice?
- Dr. James Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Everett practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
See East Weymouth Internists and East Weymouth Oncologists.