A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Freeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roe Freeman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Freeman practice?
- Dr. James Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.