A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Freeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Freeman practice?
Dr. James Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.