A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goss, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Goss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Goss DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Goss practice?
- Dr. James Goss has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Surgeons.