A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goss, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Goss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Goss DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Goss practice?
- Dr. James Goss has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Orthopedic Surgeons.