A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Hall MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hall practice?
- Dr. James Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hall practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.