Dr. James Robert Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Otolaryngology, and Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance