A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hay graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Hay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hay practice?
- Dr. James Hay has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hay practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Somersworth, NH.
See Somersworth Anesthesiologists and Somersworth Pain Management Doctors.