Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hayes II
Dr. James Hayes II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thompsons Station, TN, with another office in Spring Hill, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Wayne Medical Center, Maury Regional Medical Center and Maury Regional. Dr. Hayes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hayes II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Hayes II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thompsons Station, TN.
Dr. Jeffrey Jobe
Thompsons Station, TN 0.29 mi16
Dr. Omar Hamada
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Thompsons Station, TN 3.38 mi23
Dr. Philip Harrelson
Spring Hill, TN 3.74 mi18