Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Williamson Medical Group Tollgate-Rand Hayes md show details Williamson Medical Group Tollgate-Rand Hayes md
Jul 10th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. But since moving over to WMC, I cannot get an appointment in a hurry if I need it. The only thing available with his PA was two weeks out. I have a chronic illness and there are times when I can't wait two weeks to be seen.

First Impression is very Important show details First Impression is very Important
by A. Singer on May 23rd, 2015

Went as a new patient waited a month for appointment came in 15 min early filled out all paperwork etc. Was brought into exam room waited 50 min for doctor never came in left the exam room told the staff I recognize the Doctors time is valuable but so is mine and for a first impression first visit decided this practice was not for me.

BEST DOC EVER!!! show details BEST DOC EVER!!!
by Patrice Clark on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr Hayes was our family Dr from about 1995 to 2010. Then we moved out of state and I have not yet found a Dr that has come even close to Dr Hayes' professionalism, patient concern, and ability to diagnose a problem. I had a rare neck trauma and my airway was swelling, Dr Hayes did not let me leave his office without finding the cause... I was in horrible pain. I want to move back to Spring Hill just to have Dr Hayes as my Doc again. I have since went through 7 Dr's here in past 4 yrs and can't find 1 competent doctor. DR Hayes earns A high Dr. rating in our family!!!

Mar 17th, 2014

Dr. Hayes and the entire FHG healthcare staff are very caring and thorough.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Hayes is a wonderful doctor. Yes, he is very busy and sometimes requires a wait to see. He is very much in demand! He is very thorough and always listens carefully to his patients. I've been his patient for a long time and I've never felt rushed in/out. His staff is great, too!

Oct 14th, 2012

Very caring and thorough.

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Hayes is very good well manneredand straight to the point

If you need help, go somewhere else show details If you need help, go somewhere else
Jan 13th, 2010

"Customer servce" motto must be "we want to serve you in the worst possible way" because that's what you get here - the worst possible "service." IF you are sick or need help Hayes is definitely NOT the doctor for you.

Jan 15th, 2009

In 1998, Dr. Hayes was the only physician in Spring Hill, TN. He is a tremendous asset to the community. I being new in Spring Hill was very pleased with Dr. Hayes and have continued seeing him when necessary. I highly recommend his services. His caring for patients reminds me of years ago (house calls, little black bag) when I was very young.

Hometown Doctors in a Growing City! show details Hometown Doctors in a Growing City!
by Citysearch User on Sep 3rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

The Family Health Group of Spring Hill brings the term Family Doctor back from the past. Dr. Rand Hayes and his staff provide medical servic...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com