A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Head is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Neck Pain
- Panic Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Head has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ross Head MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Head practice?
- Dr. James Head has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Head practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.