Learn more about Dr. James Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Head is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Neck Pain
- Panic Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Head has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ross Head MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Head practice?
- Dr. James Head has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Head practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.