Oncology Specialist (cancer), Urologists

Urology Associates-Kingsport
822 Broad St
Kingsport, TN 37660
423-246-6251
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  mr.  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2014

has reputation for accepting complicated surgerys was not very knowledgeable about penile prosethis had lots of pain for 7 month

|  Hernia Surgery  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO DR HERMAN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!! HE RUINED ME!!!! I went in for a simple hernia surgery, came out with a triple hernia surgery! Which is all fine and well...I signed the paper for him to fix whatever was there while he was in there. But now I still have the hernia that I went in for in the first place. I went back to visit him to get it seen about. He simply said...”I fixed you; you want to feel like a 22 year old...but you don’t...there is nothing more I can do for you”. He did not fix me... I am much worse off than I was when I went in there. He was nice to me until he got my money, then pretty much refused to fix what he messed up. Then on top of that insulted me and was arrogant! This guy needs his license revoked. I have to find another urologist to fix what he messed up and go through this agonizing procedure again thanks to this hack!