Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Higgins
Dr. James Higgins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Higgins is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital - South and Hillcrest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Higgins has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Christopher Higgins
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi11
Dr. Diane Pense
Tulsa, OK 0.21 mi18
Dr. John Ruffing
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.21 mi40