A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Higgins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Higgins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Higgins MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Higgins practice?
- Dr. James Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Higgins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.