A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Higgins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Higgins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Higgins MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Higgins practice?
- Dr. James Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Higgins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.