A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans