Learn more about Dr. James Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Hines practice?
Dr. James Hines practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians, Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Saginaw Infectious Disease Doctors, and Saginaw Preventive Medicine Specialists.