A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hines practice?
- Dr. James Hines has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Hines practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Bridgeport, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors and Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.