Learn more about Dr. James Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holmes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Holmes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Holmes practice?
- Dr. James Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Holmes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.