Not addressing my pain show details Not addressing my pain
Nov 7th, 2012

I had same experience with him not addressing my pain. Kept refering me to orthopedics to get newer orthodics. Orthodic specialist agreed with me not Dr. Holmes. After 2 frustrating appointments I am going to Beaumont and am scheduled for a much needed ankle replacement.

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
May 1st, 2012

After my surgery, I was still experiencing pain..Dr Holmes did not ignore my concerns and sent me to a specialist. He's always kind and willing to listen...

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Holmes seemed to not want to deal my situation; told me I needed physical therapy, then discounted what the physical therapist said regarding something missing in MRI because of my increased pain for over 5 months. A bone scan showed possible signs of fracture. I don't believe doctor Holmes even looked at my MRI or the updated reports. I went to a second surgeon to get another opinion and was told I needed surgery to "tighten up the ligaments," who referred me to the one of the best ankle guys in Ann Arbor - Dr. Holmes. Obviously, since I already had frustrations with Dr. Holmes I plan to go elsewhere. I felt I was not taken seriously. I'm not sure why, but I sensed an arrogance that was uncalled for. I hope he doesn't treat all his patients like this. I wasn't questioning his intelligence, but was an advocate for my own healthcare and wanted answers.

10 yrs partnership show details 10 yrs partnership
Aug 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for 10 yrs now. Due to a car accident my ankle was totally mangled along with my heel. Most surgeon's I spoke with said they wouldn't touch me, I would never walk again, just amputate. Dr. Holmes asked if I was ready for a partnership to get me back on my own 2 feet. When my response was yes, Dr. Holmes said, we can do it. He is very motivating & honest! In my eyes, he will always 'walk on water' in my eyes!