inactive

James R Huey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 4th, 2008
I have seen Dr. Huey since i was 16 (before that i saw a nurse prac. in his office) when i started having very painful periods. He has seen my mother for 20 years and delivered my sister. I would recommend him to anyone. Not only does he take every measure to identify your problems but he honesty cares about every patient that comes into his office. as someone who is suffering from a very painful illness he even takes the time out to hug me and make sure i am doing ok! He literally is the best!

June 27th, 2008
The best ob/gyn in Dayton, OH
Dr. Huey is the best doctor I have ever been to - he really listens to symptoms and figures out what needs to be done to help his patients. He is very caring and truly concerned about the patient's problems. He does not solely trust in a lab test but goes with his instinct of what the problem is. He was able to diagnose and cure me of serious infections twice in my life and I feel I am healthy now because of his experience and good decision-making. He saved me from an unnecessary surgery and likely saved my insurance company from more costs for unneeded tests and procedures. He is excellent!