A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hurley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hurley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Inflammation (Thyroiditis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rohrer Hurley MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hurley practice?
- Dr. James Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hurley practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.