A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jaworski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jaworski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jaworski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaworski graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jaworski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Jaworski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Jaworski practice?
- Dr. James Jaworski has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Jaworski practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Arcata, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA and Santa Maria, CA.
See Arcata Anesthesiologists and Arcata Pain Management Doctors.