A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Jewell MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Jewell practice?
- Dr. James Jewell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jewell practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Internists.