A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Johnson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Johnson DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. James Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists.