A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. James Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Johnson practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.