A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Judge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Judge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Judge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Judge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Judge practice?
- Dr. James Judge has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Judge practices Family Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Maywood Primary Care Doctors.