A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Katz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Katz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Katz practice?
- Dr. James Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Katz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.