A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirkpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Kirkpatrick practice?
Dr. James Kirkpatrick practices Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Kirkpatrick, Dr. Jacob Kirkpatrick, Dr. Jacques Kirkpatrick, Dr. Jaime Kirkpatrick