A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bacterial Infections
- Body Weight
- Colonic Diseases
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Intestinal Fistula
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Peptic Ulcer Perforation
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stomach Cancer
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Kirkpatrick MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. James Kirkpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kirkpatrick practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Columbia Preventive Medicine Specialists.