A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Korb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Korb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Korb graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Korb MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Korb practice?
- Dr. James Korb has 1 office location.
Dr. James Korb practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.