Dr. James Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 7th, 2015

5 Star Treatment!

Dr. Lee was very informative. He did not rush me out his office nor did he try to take advantage of my health insurance like many doctors have tried. Prior to Dr. Lee I had a doctor who wanted to perform cryos and I was never comfortable with the idea. Dr. Lee explained how my body my pap was normal and there was no need to go further. Whenever I need my bc prescription or have even changed it Dr. Lee's office has promptly called it into my pharmacy with no hesitations. So fortunate I found a great doctor!

April 8th, 2015

Worst doctor ever

Dr. Lee was the worst doctor I have EVER been to. I am starting medical school this year and this man is the exact opposite of the doctor I want to be ...

April 8th, 2015

WORST doctor ever

Dr. Lee was the WORST doctor I have EVER been to. I am starting medical school this year and this man is the exact opposite of the doctor I want to be. He gives off the first impression that he is a kind person but in ten minutes you are bound to realize that he is highly inappropriate, judgemental, and aggressive. He judged me because I have an anxiety disorder and spent half an hour trying to tell me to get off meds completely- I'm sorry, I thought he was a gynecologist not a psychiatrist!! He then bashed his Asian patients to me and told me how Asian women need to be more independent- highly inappropriate. I literally wasted the first half hour of my consultation talking about all of this crap. In other words, this man spends more time offending you and pretending to be a motivational speaker (meanwhile putting you down) instead of actually doing what he was trained to be- be a gynecologist! In addition, when I called him up to ask him a question, he called me back very upset that I called him in the first place. He told me "what do you want? I am seeing patients. What is your problem? I already answered all of your questions." It was right then and there that I fired this man as my doctor. I told him that if calling a patient to answer questions bothered him, then he should not be practicing medicine. I didn't even bother asking him my question. I hung up and found another gynecologist immediately. Like I said, he is the exact opposite of the doctor I want to become. He should stick to his "many businesses" and be a business man instead of a doctor. I hope that many women read this and do not see this man. He doesn't deserve a dime of your money.

May 5th, 2012

horrible experience

He was my OB doctor. I had serious contraction and called him 2:00 AM and he asked me to go to the hospital. He showed up next day around at noon and yelled at me because he did not get enough sleep and he was drowsy at church while his priest gives homily because of me! i give a birth to a baby the evening of the day, man!! Geez... what kind of doctor is he?

February 6th, 2012

Ackward conversation. Rude, Ugly comment. Unbelievable!!!

May 26th, 2016