A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Ophthalmology near Winthrop, MA.
See Winthrop Ophthalmologists.