A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Riddell Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. James Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS.
See Canton Internists.