A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Little, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Little has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Little MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Little practice?
- Dr. James Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Little practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.