Learn more about Dr. James Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robineau Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Margolis practice?
- Dr. James Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.