A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Margolis practice?
Dr. James Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Cardiologists, and Miami Cardiothoracic Surgeons.