A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Margolis practice?
- Dr. James Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.