A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Martin MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.