Dr. James Robert Martin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance