A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Martin MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.