A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Richmond McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Richmond McCarty, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Richmond McCarty, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond McCarty graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Richmond McCarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richmond McCarty MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Richmond McCarty practice?
- Dr. James Richmond McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. James Richmond McCarty practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists and Fort Worth Surgeons.