A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Richmond McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Richmond McCarty, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richmond McCarty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richmond McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Richmond McCarty, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond McCarty graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Richmond McCarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richmond McCarty MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Richmond McCarty practice?
- Dr. James Richmond McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. James Richmond McCarty practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists and Fort Worth Surgeons.