A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McConnell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McConnell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McConnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Community Hospital
- Greater Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard McConnell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. McConnell practice?
- Dr. James McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. James McConnell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Creston, IA.
See Creston Radiologists.