A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McCurdy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCurdy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCurdy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Surgery Center at Printers Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McCurdy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James McCurdy practice?
- Dr. James McCurdy has 1 office location.
Dr. James McCurdy practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.