Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Miller FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Cardiologists.