Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Miller FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Cardiologists.